Volumizing Hair Mist
Volumizing Hair Mist
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Ideal for all types of hair requiring volume. Its leave-on formula is recommended for volumizing hair from its base. It does not weigh down the hair. It adds volume leaving the hair soft and shiny.
The scent that characterizes the VOLU family has a floral, green and aromatic note.
NATURAL ACTIVE INGREDIENTS:
- Keratin - filler for split ends;
- Panthenol - gives moisture and shine to the hair
- Turnip from Caprauna - gives body and volume to the hair
- Apply to towel dried hair after using VOLU Shampoo.
- Do not rinse off.
- Spray the product at the hair base, comb the hair to transfer a small amount of product onto the lengths and ends, then dry.
- To increase volume, spray the product also on lengths and ends.
- Apply approximately 15 sprays of product to medium length hair.
Ideal for all types of hair requiring volume.
The Caprauna turnip extract in VOLU was harvested from the farm of Mrs. Donatella Ferrais in Caprauna, Cuneo, Italy as part of Slow Food Presidia. Turnips are great sources of phosphorus, iron, calcium and vitamins A, B and C.
Aqua / Water / Eau, Alcohol Denat., Polysorbate 20, Vp/va Copolymer, Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, Polyquaternium-4/hydroxypropyl Starch Copolymer, Benzyl Alcohol, Laurdimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Keratin, Sodium Benzoate, Parfum / Fragrance, Disodium Edta, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Polyquaternium-11, Brassica Rapa Root Extract / Brassica Rapa (Turnip) Root Extract, Alcohol, Tris(Tetramethylhydroxypiperidinol) Citrate, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Caprylyl Glycol, Ci 60730 / Ext. Violet 2.
WHAT DOES THIS PRODUCT DO?
Leave-on primer for all types of hair requiring a boost of volume. It volumizes the hair giving support to the base. It does not weigh down and leaves the hair soft and shiny.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF THIS PRODUCT?
- It gives immediate volume.
- It supports the hair from the base.
- Soft and shiny, non-stiff hair.
- Natural active ingredients.
IS DAVINES ALL NATURAL?
Davines products are always formulated with natural origin ingredients, when available and suitable, but they are mixed with synthetic ingredients, to guarantee safety and performance.
IS DAVINES A GOOD BRAND?
Davines is a wonderful company focused on producing the highest quality products possible while doing so sustainably. Founded in Parma, Italy in 1983 by the Bollati family. Davines has grown to a wide range of products with distribution in 70+ countries. We are proud to carry this line of products at Twentyseven Toronto!