Y.S Park G Series Mixed Bristle 50MM Round Brush
The YS Park G-Series Curl Shine Styler Round Brushes are made from natural Teak wood. Designed with both Boar bristle and heat resistant Nylon pins alternating rows. The Boar bristles smooth the hair’s cuticle while the Nylon pins grab and pick up sections of hair with ease. Allowing stylist to brush through the hair easier than 100% boar bristle brushes. Created for the everyday-stylist. The G-Series Brush is great for smoothing curly hair texture. The ventilation holes around the bristle and pins allow hair sections to dry similar to that of a roller set. Creating a looser cascading curl. The wood handle is shaped for comfort with the signature Y.S. PARK ventilation holes that dry hands faster for a better grip. The neck of the handle is designed for easier and faster rolling. There is no question why this brush is a best seller all over the world and is loved by professionals.
- Lightweight teak wood with a hollow wooden core.
- 100% natural white boar bristles for amazing shine.
- Heat resistant polyamide (orange nylon) pins to control the hair.
- Alternating pins to create tension whilst blow-drying the hair.
- 267 air holes for speedy blow drys (YS-65G0 & YS-66GW0)
- Designed for total control with a slim neck for easy rotation and ergonomic handle.
- Non-slip natural grip.
Allow 5cm clearance between the dryer nozzle and the brush to allow hot air to blast through the brush & circulate around the hair for effective drying without heat damage to the brush or hair. Failure to do so will burn the natural boar bristles.
Do not immerse or soak this brush in any liquid as it may cause the natural wood to crack.
Hand carved and made in Japan.
I am loving this brush - it makes my blowout much easier and tames all the frizz. It is so light and easy to use.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.