Pressing flowers and leaves is an activity that allows us to get in touch with nature, discovering plant species and exploring our environment. Exploring and collecting flowers and leaves to collect them and create beautiful objects inspired by nature, plant compositions, cards, books...
- Handmade pine wood flower press with snap closure and silkscreen printing. Size: 17x23cm (DNA-5)
- Herbarium folder screenprinted by hand with red ribbons. DNA-5
- Flower and leaf pressing guide; detailed pressing and preservation instructions and guide to flower and plant types.
- Set of plant identification labels
- Blotting paper sheets
- Sheets of channel cardboard (to aid in pressing)
- Chrome-plated clamp scissors (for cutting plants and flowers)
- Hand-printed organic cotton bag